Maxx parts Showroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightweight Titanium Race Towers

Go down

Lightweight Titanium Race Towers Empty Lightweight Titanium Race Towers

Post by wheelman Wed 1 Mar - 15:28

What you see here are my new lightweight Titanium shock towers. Each tower is made of two 0.063" thick 6AL-4V Grade 5 Titanium plates, with aluminum spacers in between. These towers are super light weight, and very different in appearance, compared to any other shock tower currently available for the Maxx.  As you can see the front and rear towers are different design, as I have designed in wing mounting holes in the rear tower. This accepts a Mugen MBX-6 wing stay, along with any standard 1/8 buggy wing. As for body mounts, there are spacers included in the kit to use for the 2 holes where the body post mounts up. Use these spacers in between the towers, then mount square type body posts to the front or back face of the tower. I designed these towers to be the same overall thickness as a UE Knucklhead shock tower, so strobe bulkhead braces are compatible.

A kit, including both front and rear towers, with all necessary spacers, is $85 shipped.

Lightweight Titanium Race Towers IMG_2904_zpsn99yofrv

Lightweight Titanium Race Towers IMG_2834_zpszvfm51ej

Lightweight Titanium Race Towers IMG_2916_zpslx2oedkp

Lightweight Titanium Race Towers IMG_2840_zpsdcyxjshx

Lightweight Titanium Race Towers IMG_2838_zpscovbvnts

-Travis
wheelman
wheelman

Back to top Go down