Maxx parts Showroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Gmans Maxx mods

Go down

About Gmans Maxx mods Empty About Gmans Maxx mods

Post by Gman Sun 8 Mar - 14:02

Hello all you maxx enthusiast out there,  I live in nh. I work for myself at home as a tool & cutter resharpener and specialty tool maker. I have always been a tinkerer building model cars ect. A few years ago I got back into the rc hobby with a new brushless maxx. The power and speed of these new brushless trucks just amazed me and had me hooked again instantly. Like a lot of you, I think I have more fun building and doing little modifications to them then I do playing with them. I don't have a whole lot to offer on here as far as custom parts. More just modifying some exsisting ones to fit with others. I recently added a small benchtop mill and lathe to my shop. Nothing Spectacular but I find with a little skill I can make some nice little spacers and things and do more different little mods. Over the next few days or so I will post up some pics of some of the mods I can do. just give me a little time, Im a busy guy and not real good with a computer. ha ha  So if you see something you like or have something else that needs modified and I can do it ill be glad to help you out.
Thanks Gary

Gman

Back to top Go down